The Assistant Manager will deliver store performance results by developing strong relationships with both our patients and associates.
- Ability to meet or exceed all key performance indicators. Comp Sales, % to
sales plan, Store Operating Profitability, exam growth and retention
- Demonstrates understanding of retail business and the capability to transfer
knowledge to superior sales and business results.
- Leverage the strengths of Retail, Lab and Doctor to drive positive results.
- Have a positive working relationship with doctor and staff.
- Leads a team through strong knowledge and skills.
- Provides training and knowledge to team members.
- Delivers clear and constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Recruits high caliber team and creates a talent pipeline.
- Follow guidelines to optimally staff store.
- Shows pride in store appearance
- Adheres to & ensures compliance of team to company policies and
procedures, meets or exceeds all goals.
- Performs and understand administrative duties.
- Maintains a safe working environment for all.
- Works a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.